Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Exact change moments

"Exact change moments" are a symbol for when you make a choice, and you know right then....without a doubt, that it was the absolute right one. It is the random decision that everybody makes every now and then when they decide to pay with exact change. They say "Oh wait, I think I have that" then fumble around in their pockets or purses. The person then pulls out every cent they could find only to realize that the total of their purchase is the exact amount of change they had on them that day. It is a tragic shame that only a few see this phenomena as an omen, but I am definitely a believer in fate. I saw it, and there it was staring back at me like an angel in the palm of my hand, Speaking softly to my eyes, convincing me that everything was going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment